Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i went airport to send the taiwanese off.we had a great time together.took a lot of pictures.after that angeline accompany me to replace my ez-link card.i took a train down to orchard to cut my hair.its super short.oh man.
i went home to change & left house to meet serene, sasi, amanda, kar mun, angeline & sijia at harbourfront mrt.we went to giant buy alcohol because cheaper.we went to the roof to chit chat & waited for brandon.
we started to head down to St. James.it was super crowded.they separated the queue with the underage & above 18.once we got in, all of us started to dance.i met up with a few of my friends.till the end we danced all the way until it ended.most of us were tired especially sijia.
it ended.all of us were thirsty & were looking for a drink.we took a cab down to liang court.me, serene, brandon & sasi took together.we waited very long.in the cab there was a lot of laughter with sasi crapping.we ate mac then rested for awhile.
by 5.30 we left & walked to clarke quay mrt.i reached home at 7 & slept until 5pm.this first time i slept so long.will update my blog again.cheers.

No comments: